Many smartphones are marketed with the tagline that ‘It provides out of the box solutions‘.Are they justifying their tagline?.The answer is NO!
Wikipedia definition for Smartphone:
A smartphone is a mobile phone that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a contemporary basic feature phone.
More info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartphone
A lots of features mentioned in their manuals.Here are the some untold truth of smartphones that they never listed in their manuals.After reading this article you wonder are we in information age!!.
- You can’t transfer business cards to non anroid phones.
- More applications that you install less the battery life.To save battery life, install another application named task killer to increase battery life
- You cannot transfer files over bluetooth to other phones,even to other blackberry phones.So the solution is, send files as email attachments.
- You cannot charge iphone without a propriety iphone charger.
- Its not possible to send business cards to other iphones
- You cannot transfer files over bluetooth to other iphones
- No external storage
- No third applications can be installed.Shell out your money and buy it from ITUNES.