if your computer infected with autorun virus, you will get an open with wizard when you double click on a drive. you can manually delete the autorun.inf file using following steps
Microsoft released patch to prevent Autorun Virus
First you Restart your computer to safe mode !
- Open command prompt ( Go to Start >> RUN and type CMD)
- Go to the drive. (“cd e:” – use your drive letter )
- Go to the root directory (cd \ )
- then change the attributes of the autorun file
- attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf
- -h = remove Hidden property
- -r = remove Read only property
- -s = remove System file property
- Now you delete the file
- del -h -r -s autorun.inf
- Only open that drive after the restart.